Monday, August 29, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 176

Hello everyone,

Its my last week on the design team for Nuts About Sketches. I have been very productive, completing 33 sketches in 6 months for this DT. I still hope to use Shawn Sketches and when I do I will share them with you here.

This week I used pictures of my little ones, except for the photo with them together, the pictures were taken 2 years apart. Now my son has celebrated is 4th birthday yesterday and my daughter will be 6 years old in a couple of weeks. The time has gone by so fast! 

I used the left side of the sketch for my layout.

 

What was used:
DCWV The Cotton Bloom Stack
Making Memories Spring sticker
Martha Stewart Custom Stamp Set for the title
EK Success Fastenator
Circle cutter

I am sharing a photo of my son blowing out the candles on his cake. My daughter chose the Valentine sprinkles for the top.

Please visit Nuts About Sketches and get inspired by the layout the rest of the DT submitted. I want to say Thanks to Shawn for choosing me for her DT, I can't wait to see what her new DT will do with her sketches.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Judy, it's adorable and I love this idea for a layout - two of a kind with both your children at different times, wearing the same thing!! I may have to scrap lift this to do one of my daughters!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, you do such FABULOUS work my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy,
    I am glad to have made friends with you in blog land and I have an award for you on my blog! However, don't feel obligated to meet the criteria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I will have to scrapsteal this idea for one of my layouts! With your permission of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic layout Judy, so full of pictures, I love that! I wish there was a "pause" button on this whole growing up thing--it goes by toooooooo fast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...