Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday (August 2011)

Hello everyone,

The monthly blog hop at My Pink Stamper is back on with her new DT. I love participating in her hops and this month she will even have a drawing for a Cricut cart and one of her stamp sets.

Her Challenge this month is for you to show off your style. This one was a little hard for me my style is always to try something different. I do love blue as well so I thought I would incorporate that into the project. I love the Nursery Rhymes and A Child's Years carts so I thought I'd use a cut from one of those. I also love the versatility of the Elegant Edges cart especially if you have a Gypsy so I used that too. I do love nice clean lines though, I am not too good with grunge or vintage styles.

I also used My Pink Stamper Everyday Life Stamp set which I received as a gift from Robyn for my Honorable Mention (for that post click here). Thanks so much Robyn.

 
What was used:
Cricut Nursery Rhymes (Pat-A-Cake cut at 2.5 inches)
Cricut Elegant Edges (Card base (with Gypsy) and topper at 4.25 inches)
My Pink Stamper Everyday Life Stamp set
DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack
American Craft Specialty Ribbon: Haute
Imaginisce I-Rock Hot Gems
Black Ink and Embossing powder

I have visited the stops on the hop and there are some really cute projects out there. Thanks for popping by.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. This is CUTE Judy, I love the shape of card you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is Adorable Judy! I have the Child's Year Cart and I Love It. I just became a follower. Really Like your Blog. I just made a blog. It took me (Forever) to get the nerve up to do it. Now,I am so Happy that I did it. Would Love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors and paper choices. Excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love the colours used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, this is so sweet!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and sentiment.Love the ribbon too.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy, your card is cute as can be, absolutely wonderful work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy....how adorable is this card! Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...