Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion Challenge # 28: Birthday, Follow the Sketch

Hello everyone,

Its time for your weekly challenge at Celebrate the Occasion! This week the theme is Birthday but you have to follow the sketch provided.

I really wanted to use this more lace for my project and I really wanted to use this Recollections printed cardstock I found in Michael's. The Elegance set includes 5 sheets of 5 different black and white paper (25 sheets) for $3.99, but I used a 40% off coupon with it. I love the thickness of the paper so you could actually use them as the base for your card.

 
What was used:
Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Embossing folder
Recollections Cardstock
Recollections Elegance Printed Cardstock
Recollections Floral Embellishments
Recollections Rhinestone Stickers
Black satin and cream lace ribbons
Happy Birthday Sticker

Remember that the prize for August is a $25 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink. Please visit Celebrate the Occasion and get inspired by DT2 and share your projects to inspire us.

Happy scrapping!
Judy

18 comments:

  1. Judy, this card is GORGEOUS!!!!! I fell in love with this paper but haven't used it yet!! Love the ribbon, lace and flowers! Simply beautiful!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what an amazing card...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, when I scrolled down and saw this, I just went WOW!!!
    Very elegant, love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is beautiful. I almost used that elegance paper on mine. You did a fantastic job I really like the white roses you added to the ribbon, It is so elegant.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the black and white and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and the embossing goes beautifully with your DP, really great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gorgeous. I adore the print and thsi is amazingly beautiful.

    Charlotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty, the lace & flowers look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the printed paper and the ribbon and lace make the card!


    ♥ Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This a beautiful card. I love the paper and the ribbon,lace and flowers give it such an elegant touch. Great job!

    Mary
    marebearscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty.this are my taste of colors and paper.i have to get this paper pad.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU did a wonderful job. Love the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Judy Ann! The lace is beautiful! Loving the vintage look! :)

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy, what a GORGEOUS card!! :) I just LOVE how you used the lace and flowers -- And of course the black and white is just STUNNING!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

    Your CTO DT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...