Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smiley Cards Retirement

Hello everyone,

I made my second retirement card! This one is for the new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion. I love joining in with DT 1 on my week off. I used Cricut Smiley card on my Gypsy for this one. I came up with the idea and thought I'd give it a try. I hope you like it.


What was used:
Cricut Smiley Card (Cut at 2.25)
Gypsy
DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
Cardstock Mix of DCWV, Recollection and TPC
Sentiments printed from the computer (Murphy Script Font)
Brads from my stash
Green Ink

Here is my first ever retirement card that I made back in March this year. I am sharing it again because it is one of my favorite cards I have made.  If you would like to know more about it please click HERE to see the original post.

Visit Celebrate the Occasion see the beautiful projects DT 1 have submitted and link your own creations.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

15 comments:

  1. Judy, I love your Smiley card AND your vulture card (I remember that one!!)... What a creative take for a retirement card with a happy and sad face!! SO CUTE!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent and supporting DT#1 at Celebrate The Occasion this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happy and sad face, really great idea for a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards- and the vulture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these, but that vulture is just fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are awesome! I forget about the Smiley Cards cart...this was a great reminder!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THese cards are SO CUTE! I always forget about the emoticans in Smiley cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I love them both
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for playing at CTO this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the smiley card! What a clever retirement card and you know I am a huge fan of your volture card! I send people over here all the time to check it out! Thanks for sharing your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Judy... Great job., thanks for playing with us

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...