Monday, January 24, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #41 - Organic

Hello everyone,

I had really wonderful news from Sheri this week, I'll be the Guest Designer for next weeks challenge. I am so looking forward to whatever she throws at me.

However I really wanted to do this week's challenge, because the topic was a little challenging for me. I hope this card I call 'Organic Love' is good enough.

What I used:
Kraft Cardstock
DCWV Farmer's Market stack
Cricut Preserves Cart
Ribbon
I printed 'Organic' on my computer and
Stamped and Embossed the small heart.

Remember to stop by My Sheri Crafts to check out her super challenges each week.

Happy Scrapping
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest DT spot. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for joining us this week! Can't wait to see what you bring next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!! I love strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...