Monday, January 10, 2011

Computer Genius Birthday Card

Its my husband's birthday. He works with computers mostly writing programs, but don't call him a Computer Scientist, he will say 'I'm an Engineer'! Here is the card I made for him.




The Computer was cut with Cricut Cursive 101 cart at 3 inches. The greeting was just printed from Word (Courier Bold). I down loaded the Linux penguin online, printed it on photo paper and cut it out by hand. The background paper with the computers came with a British Magazine; Cardmaking & Papercraft; as a bonus. I bought that magazine just for this purpose!

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. A very cute card. I love the penguin!! Happy Birthday to your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Judy,
    I am your newest follower, cute card!!!!!
    my hubbies B-day is the 10th also , Happy Birthday to your Hubbie....
    well I am going to have a look around your blog...

    http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...